No matter if it’s summer or winter, ice cream always makes you feel delighted.
Is your ice cream machine sitting on the kitchen countertop like a fancy showpiece?
Then you should put it to good use & add some flavors to it. After all, no one would want to squander their yummy investment. Or if you’ve got an ice cream machine and you’re thinking, “How to make ice cream with an ice cream maker?” So, below we’ll be mentioning all the flavored ice cream maker recipes, that are not just simple to read but easy to make as well.
So why wait?
All these recipes will satisfy your cravings and make you want them to try every other week or a month. You feel more confident in the kitchen when you know the perfect ice cream recipes too.
From easy basic vanilla flavored to crunchy cherry and vegan chocolate, we will be exposing our best recipe secrets as well as we will be telling you guys our favorite combos you might have never thought about it.
How long does it take to make homemade ice cream?
The mixture least takes 1 hour and maximum takes 2 hours to get prepared. Whereas, the ice cream maker turns your mixture into ice cream in a maximum of 30 minutes and after that, if you like to serve with softly frozen then you can enjoy it right after it is made. But if you like extra freeze then you might have to wait for 3-4 hours. So, if you like softly frozen then it takes 1 and a half hours and if you like freeze then time may get elongated.
Let’s Dive In!
|Table of Contents|
|1. Vanilla Ice Cream|
|2. Chocolate Malt|
|3. Cinnamon Creamy|
|4. Strawberry Berrilicious Creme Fraiche|
|5. Fruity Melon|
|6. Vegan Creamy Chocolate|
|7. Heft Fudgy Coffee|
|8. Crunchy Almond & Cherry Ripple|
1. Perfect & Easy Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Talking about ice cream maker recipes and giving “Vanilla” flavor a priority would be an injustice. Vanilla is the perfect flavor and on-the-go option for almost everyone. But now that you own an ice cream maker so you don’t need to go fancy ice cream parlors to taste expensive smooth vanilla ice cream. Because we have the best homemade vanilla ice cream recipes for ice cream makers.
- 284 ml heavy cream
- 115g fine caster sugar
- 300 ml milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 eggs yolks
- A lot of ice cubes
This homemade ice cream recipe for ice cream makers requires zero complications. Just simple four steps and you are done making your ice cream.
- First of all, you need to add sugar, salt, and 1 cup of cream to the saucepan. After, that you will be extracting seeds from the pure vanilla and adding them to the pot along with the vanilla pods.
- The second step is to heat the mixture of cream, sugar, and salt on a low flame. Once the sugar starts to dissolve, remove the saucepan from the heat. Add remaining cream, milk, and vanilla to it and start mixing it. After that refrigerate the mixture.
- Now that your mixture is all cooled and ready to churn remove the vanilla pod from the mixture as now it has done its job. Now mix the remaining batter and then transfer the mixture into the ice cream machine. Follow the instructions.
- Lastly, take the mixture out in an air-tight container and freeze it until your desire texture is achieved. And you will get your highly demanded and most wanted vanilla ice cream.
- Not just this recipe sounds simple and easy but it is satisfying in the taste as well.
Check out the Best Homemade Ice Cream Recipe here.
2. Chocolate Malt
When it comes to ice creams, we feel like vanilla and chocolate flavors go hand in hand. There are some people out there who are even too indecisive to conclude which flavor is their favorite. Well, we can never miss out on chocolate malt while talking about ice cream maker recipes.
- 284 ml heavy cream
- 300 ml milk
- 6 large egg yolks
- 50g chocolate powder
- 200g milk chocolate (chopped into pieces)
- 3 tablespoon Irish cream liquor
So, if you want people to wrap around your ice creams, then you should defiantly try our easy to make two steps technique.
- The first step of this easy homemade chocolate ice cream recipe for the ice maker is to pour milk and cream together in a saucepan and heat it until bubbles started to appear. After, that take the egg’s yolk or any chocolate powder in a separate bowl and mix them. Then pour this mixture on the hot cream and again stir it. Once a paste form appears pour it all over in a saucepan and stirs it until a thick or custard-like texture is formed. Continue this straight for 4-5 minutes and then remove this pan from the heating. Now blend the chocolate and cream Irish liquor in it. After, the fully blended texture is appeared let it cool down a little bit.
- The second step is to add the mixture to the ice cream machine for churning or freezing it. And then, refrigerate it if you love you ice cream a little melted.
- Last, additional, and optional step is to add a crunch or sprinkled on the top of the ice cream and enjoy the delicious outcome.
- Results will be more satisfactory if you prepare it on the machine as this ice cream recipe is for an ice cream maker. So, make this recipe in less than an hour, enjoy and make it again and again! Because we know you will love it!
Don’t miss our take on the Best Ice Cream Maker Canada.
3. Cinnamon Creamy
Cinnamon is that only spice that doesn’t taste heavenly but it smells refreshing as well. Out of all these homemade ice cream machine recipes, this has to be our favorite one. The procedure of making this ice cream is not just delicious but easy to make as well.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 225 ml fat milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 450 ml whipping cream
- 100g caster sugar
Out of all the ice cream maker recipes, the process of making this mixture is the fastest and easiest ever. You just need to do 3 simple steps and VIOLA you are done!
- The first step, it to pour milk into the pan along with a cinnamon stick and keep heating it until you see the boil. Now in a separate bowl whisk yolks, sugar, and stranded cinnamon perfectly. Note that, the cinnamon stick that you added earlier should be no more in the milk. Once, all of them are in paste form add milk from the pan into this yolky paste. You will get a custard texture at the end.
- Now the second step requires is to pour pack the custard textured batter into the pan and heat it for around approx. 8-10 minutes. Now transfer the batter into the cream to cool it down. Then again transfer the end product in the ice cream for freezing. And you’re cinnamon creamy ice cream is already.
- This recipe has proved itself to be one of the most authentic ice cream recipes for ice makers over time. And whoever tries it loves it. That’s why you need to try this one at all costs!
You might also like our list for the Best Commercial Ice Cream Machine.
4. Strawberry Berrilicious Creme Fraiche
Considering the facts, more than 53 percent of people prefer strawberries as their favorite fruit. Then only we can imagine how much people would love to have strawberry-flavored ice cream on the menu. And if you are someone who loves strawberry ice cream then you need to try our recipe.
- 200g caster sugar
- 500 g strawberries
- 500g tub of crème fraiche
Because we have one of the best ice cream machine recipes especially for this fruit. Moving on to the recipe, it is only three steps simple recipe.
- Firstly, you need to de coat the strawberry because we don’t want our dessert to have the covering of this fruit. After removing its cuticle store it in the food processor along with sugar for some time. And then to make a paste form keep stirring it. If you like chunks then make sure to not overdo it.
- The second step is to pour your favorite crème Fraiche in a bowl and mix it with the paste of strawberries. After this, put this now called a mixture of ice cream into the ice cream maker for the churning process.
- And lastly, this one of the ice cream maker recipes requires to be kept in the freezer or refrigerator for around 20-30 mins until and unless it is de-freeze enough to scoop out.
If you are a strawberry lover, then you should try this easy 5 mins recipe out. Because it is worth it.
Do check our take on the Best Compressor Ice Cream Maker.
5. Easy Fruity Melon
To make homemade ice cream of melon is the finest option to opt for because it makes the perfect egg-less yet smooth and creamy ice cream ever. All you need for it is a melon, you can use any creamy-textured melon the one we prefer is muskmelon, heavy cream, sugar, and a little bit of lemon.
- 300ml heavy cream
- 200g regular cube sugar (or up to your taste preference)
- 600g of ripped muskmelon and make sure to cut them into pieces
- Lemon juice of 1 lemon
Since they say less is more, and with the fewer ingredients we will be telling you guys all the great ice cream maker recipes. So, to make fruity lemon ice cream all you need to do is:
- Add sugar and cream in the saucepan and heat it until and unless it comes to a gentle boil. Remove the pan from the heat and keep mixing the mixture so that the sugar in it is all dissolved.
- Now the next step is to make a puree of cube piece melon and lemon juice. Put both of the ingredients in a food processor and gland it until a paste is obtained. Now add the previous creamy mixture into this puree and then lastly into the ice cream maker.
- And after 5 minutes you will have your fruity melon ice cream ready to eat.
- This ice cream recipe is among those that can be enjoyed alone, with a cone, with dry fruits, or with a pie as well. All in all, you eat it as a dessert and as a sideline as well. Isn’t it just amazing?
Also read Snow cone vs Shaved Ice
6. Vegan Creamy Chocolate
While telling you guys about the easy home ice cream recipes we can never forget to include vegan chocolate ice cream in it. Respecting the vegan population we have come with a recipe that gives you dessert which is sort of a mixture of both ice cream and gelato. And despite the 6 ingredients unlike other ice cream maker recipes this one turns out to be the creamiest out of all.
- 117 ml water
- 651 ml coconut milk
- 158 ml sugar of cane
- 158 unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (vegan)
- 7.3 ml vanilla essence
As this is a vegan recipe so unlike other homemade ice cream recipes for ice makers, this requires extra effort and needs to be handled with care.
- So, the very first step is to pre-freeze the churning bowl in the freezer a day before you are going to prepare the mixture.
- Now the next day, pour water, coconut milk, cane sugar, salt, and cocoa powder into the saucepan, whisk it, and heat it on the medium flame. Keeping mixing the whole mixture until it comes to a boil.
- After that, remove the saucepan from the heat and add vanilla essence and chocolate to this mixture and keep whisking it until all these new products are dissolved in the previous mixture.
- Now transfer this mixture to the churning bowl that you kept in a freezer a day before straight for 2 hours.
- After two hours add the mixture to your ice cream maker. Enjoy it if you like a soft texture and if not then freeze it further.
- Once the dessert is prepared, enjoy your delicious creamy vegan ice cream because these instructions and steps will not disappoint you. So, if you are a vegan it’s a must-try for you!
Also Check Ice vs Snow
7. Heft Fudgy Coffee
While mentioning the most loved flavors of everyone we can’t just miss talking about coffee. You might take coffee as a tricky recipe or not as easy as other ice cream machine recipes as you need to keep a perfect balance of the coffee and the sugar. But according to us, this is just a myth as we have brought you a perfect recipe for the fudgy coffee ice cream. This is not just tasty but easy to make as well.
- 37 ml heavy cream
- 3 tablespoon coffee
- 11 ml condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 37 ml fudgy brownie chunks
- Take a heavy cream and coffee in a bowl and whipped it with an electric beater for 3-4 minutes. Now, add condensed milk, vanilla extract, and salt to the mixture and whisk it until a constant mixture has appeared. Now fold the fudgy brownie chunks in the mixture.
- The next step is to add this all-prepared mixture to the ice cream maker for churning and freezing.
- Then take the mixture into a bowl and enjoy it after cooling it down a little bit.
- This is one of those ice cream mix recipes that taste delicious no matter what combo you are having. Whether it is wafers, cones, pie, any other scoop, or dry fruits, it will look tasty eventually!
8. Crunchy Almond & Cherry Ripple
If you are not a fan of too much creamy or someone who loves cashews then you need to try this one out. Because out of all the ice cream maker recipes this one is a little different as you will not be needing heavy cream as the main ingredient.
- 2 cups cherries
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup almond flecks
- 2 cup cashews
- ½ tablespoon almond extract
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup almond cream
This is one of those ice cream recipes for ice cream makers that are extremely healthy and perfectly suitable for those who are health conscious and diet conscious. This combo speaks everything healthy as it is vegan and free from gluten, dairy, and grain as well. What else do you want?
- First of all, in a pan take cherries and ½ tablespoon. Cook them on a low flame until and unless you achieve the soggy yet soft texture of cherries.
- Now to prepare almond crunch, take 2 tablespoons of honey and coconut oil in a pan and melt it on medium flame. Now add the almond flakes, a pinch of salt, and keep mixing it so that all the almond is coated well. Now, to make the almond crunchy transfer the almond mixture to the parchment paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate. This way the almond will be crunchy and you have to break it through the knife.
- The third step is to blend the cashews, almond extract, honey, coconut cream, and almond milk. The blended form of all these ingredients gives off a creamy and smooth texture. Now transfer this mixture into the ice cream machine and add ½ hardened almond flakes into it.
- Now spread the cooked cherries and remaining almond flakes on the top of the ice cream.
- And this way you can scoop out one of the healthiest ice cream maker recipes. You will love this recipe whether you are health conscious or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now that we have told you the best possible homemade recipes of ice cream. Still, there must be some questions roaming around in your head that were making you nothing but more and more confused. So, here we are to the rescue. We will be answering all the possible general questions like; how long does it take to make ice cream, how to use an ice cream maker? And all that you might think of so that you can make and enjoy the process of ice cream making even more.
What are the ingredients required for this process?
The ingredients for the homemade ice cream maker required are very basic. 3 things that you defiantly need are sugar, cream, and milk. And then rest depends on the flavor you want. For instance, if you like chocolate flavor then you will be needing chocolate powder and the same for other flavors.
By using an electric maker, how do we make homemade ice cream?
You just need to plug in the wire, at the bottom of the bucket add two inches of crushed ice, sprinkle 3 ml of rock salt over the ice and keep repeating the process until the ice is near the spinning ice cream canister.
How long does an ice cream maker take?
Ice cream maker takes a maximum of 30 minutes to make a fully prepared ready to eat ice cream. It might take more depending on the ice cream maker itself. Remember to invest in a machine that works well.
Hi, I am Kat! I love writing about various kitchen appliances especially ice makers, refrigerators, freezers, ice cream makers & much much more. I am a freelance journalist who is determined to make the best out of everything life throws my way & to write content that actually makes an impact. When I am not writing, I am finding ways to be a better parent & helping mothers the world over by overcoming parenting challenges.